Wednesday, June 16, 2010

sex and the city 2



well Me and my friend Brittany (not the same Brittany I posted about before) finally got around to seeing Sex and the City 2 (yeah I know we are SO late) but here are my thoughts: Miranda was SO much fun on this one, the entire time I was thinking I want to go out with THAT girl! She was adorable, which was nice considering the ride she had in the 1st movie! Charolette (my fav) tried to pull off being perfect as usual, but the moment she was in her pantry crying, seemed so real! and then Miranda totally gets her to let loose, loved it! Carrie, oh jeez, it was nice to see her and BIG working through run of the mill marital issues, but when she kissed Adian, omg....and then when she called BIG to tell him, I was hurting FOR him! yeh yeh I know I know, its just a movie haha! But I love 'em =) I could have done without the karokee  scene, I have never heard that song in my life and it was a low point for me! But Stanford and Anothy's wedding = too cute! Overall I really enjoyed the movie and hear they are going to make a third...awesome!

6 comments:

  1. Good to know! I have heard mixed reviews about this one. Some people say to wait until it's on DVD, but maybe I will go see it now.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looks like you had fun! Great picture!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I loved the movie too! and I did not know that karaoke song either...I wonder why they chose that song. I hadn't heard they are making a third...yay!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I loved the 2nd one too! I really hope they make a 3rd one!

    ReplyDelete
  5. loved to hear that you loved it....i really wanna see it too...but haven't yet!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I loved it so much more than the first one! :D

    ReplyDelete