Tuesday, July 27, 2010

I'm sorry friends!

I'm sorry I have been so MIA lately! This is my last week with my husband before I go back home to finish school and I have been soak'n him up =) His 27th birthday is August 10 and since I won't be here we went yesterday and got his b-day gift! An electric guitar! ( I will post pics when I get home haha) And we had some amazing sushi, such a great day! I also wrote the Marine wife post this week for my sweet Army wife friend @ ACUs Stiletto Shoes and pretty pink TuTus

5 comments:

  1. Don't worry about us! Enjoy the time with your hubby!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I loved your guest blog post and honestly had no idea that such little of the military budget went to our Marines!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Don't apologize, get the most out of him! I left you an award on my blog! http://ramblingsofamarinewife.blogspot.com/2010/07/awards-i-love-them.html

    ReplyDelete
  4. Just read your comment, and I just got home from a long wonderful day at Universal with my son. I would be happy to join and provide an assist. I will get on it tomorrow first thing! No worries.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Lol. Our hubbys have the same bday..

    ReplyDelete