Tuesday, May 25, 2010

rainy, yet productive

Well today, though rainy and gross, I went to the recruit office to see my Husband's recruiter (from back in the day) we have managed to stay friends with him all this time and ironically he and his family will be moving back to Camp Lejeune  a little before I move to FINALLY live with my husband haha! He loves to keep tabs on J. and I guess its cool cause he was there for day 1 (literally). He is a super nice guy and everytime I go by and see the guys I forget to bring some bake goods (dang it!) SSgt Roper has given me TONS of USMC stuff so it would be nice if I could remember huh? Tomorrow I will bake a cake and take it up there (remind me if I forget haha)
SSgt Roper

6 comments:

  1. Thats really cool that you two have stayed in touch with his recruiter. Not many recruiters care about the solider after the sign.

    ReplyDelete
  2. awh, no our office is great about that! behind each of their desk they have their recruits dress blues pic- super cool

    ReplyDelete
  3. That's really sweet. What are you baking?

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hey, don't forget that cake :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. ahhhh thank you Maissa =) Preppy- hmm i dunno prob a choclate chip pound cake, guys love that haha!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Aw, that's great that you guys have remained friends with him!

    ReplyDelete